5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect or SXM problem

Phippy

Reaction score
Morning all. Seems my 8.4 uconnect no longer connects SXM all I get is black screen with the blinking red dots. I have sent many refresh signal hits to radio id with no success. I have verified with app I can stream SXM thru car play and all other features of uconnect works. Before I’m on hold with SXM I thought I would post my issue. Thanks

Phippy

Reaction score
Sorry my Ram is a 2020 Laramie 1500 if that matters. My free year of SXM ends late January 2021.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Morning all. Seems my 8.4 uconnect no longer connects SXM all I get is black screen with the blinking red dots. I have sent many refresh signal hits to radio id with no success. I have verified with app I can stream SXM thru car play and all other features of uconnect works. Before I’m on hold with SXM I thought I would post my issue. Thanks

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
RamCares

Phippy

Reaction score
Thanks for the support. Looks be a uconnect issue have scheduled appointment next Tuesday.

Phippy

Reaction score
Just a follow up. Truck spent the day at dealership, their answer for my SXM issue is a new radio is needed. Put the order in but not sure when one will be available. Picking up the truck tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread