5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect does not update Weather Map

Lovinsoulglo

Reaction score
Had the case manger call again. She said waiting to hear back from IT on timelines for this to get fixed. At this point I feel bad for her having to call me every other day and tell me the same thing lol.

Gdwheel

Reaction score
My traffic, gas stations, parking, etc. has been working the past two days. I did not do anything and did not receive any other updates. I think this is entirely on the other end (Tom Tom or whomever is responsible for this). Hopefully, it will continue to work right going forward.

NCBACKCOUNTRY

Reaction score
My traffic, gas stations, parking, etc. has been working the past two days. I did not do anything and did not receive any other updates. I think this is entirely on the other end (Tom Tom or whomever is responsible for this). Hopefully, it will continue to work right going forward.
See if your radio updated to "D". Mine did without me knowing. Since the update (🤞) traffic, gas stations, etc have been working fine the last few days. The only thing that still doesn't work is the coolant temp on off road pages. What size radio is yours, 8.4 or 12"?

Lovinsoulglo

Reaction score
Still getting the usual error message here, and I am on the latest D update. This is super annoying

Rebel2022

Reaction score
Does anyones Eco app work? I mean mine gives each trip a rating but if you try to look at history it says I must activate services and that just leads to an error. I have already activated connected services since I’m using the Ram app and it works ok-ish.

Cda3488

Reaction score
My 1 week old 2022 Laramie GT keeps loosing apple car play. Dealer said probably needs to be flashed. It will work one day and not the next. Has anyone had this problem before?

Lovinsoulglo

Reaction score
Does anyones Eco app work? I mean mine gives each trip a rating but if you try to look at history it says I must activate services and that just leads to an error. I have already activated connected services since I’m using the Ram app and it works ok-ish.
Mine does the exact same thing. Not sure if it’s related to the weather and other connected services.

Gdwheel

Reaction score
After a few days, I can report that it is hit and miss. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. There is no rhyme nor reason to it as far as I can tell.

NCBACKCOUNTRY

Reaction score
After a few days, I can report that it is hit and miss. Sometimes things work, sometimes they don't. There is no rhyme nor reason to it as far as I can tell.
my stuff was working fine for multiple days in a row till this morning. 🙄🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread