5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect daylight savings glitch?

Capt Joe

Reaction score
Anyone else's time on thier Uconnect fall back an hour last night about 8 O'clock? Somebody misprogramed something.... Way to go FCA... Lol.

whetrick1

Reaction score
No haven't been out to the truck yet. But doesn't surprise me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Watched mine as I started up this morning. Booted and showed old time and within ~10 seconds it automatically updated like it's supposed to.

Cmerkert

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't have one, but one might assume they had the time set to change at 1AM GMT, which if you are on the east coast (-5GMT) would be at 8PM. I wonder if they have it set to update at everyone's personal time zone, which they should with GPS and correct times and all per your location. Don't lose too much sleep over it - you already had to lose one hour last night. LOL!

whetrick1

Reaction score
I got in my truck today and the time was right on.

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
Yea got in at 9:45pm and it said 8:45pm and when I looked it said it was set to mirror GPS time. I have not been in it today to see if it changed to DLS time

DM-SC

Reaction score
Didn't see it on mine.

But, my wife set all our clocks that require manual time changes, back an hour last night!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GreatWhite

Reaction score
Mine was 3 hours behind last night, which really messed me up! Hahahah. Came out to go to work at 530 this morning and it was correct with the time change.

whetrick1

Reaction score
It was one of those back to the future things lol

Users who are viewing this thread