5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect app question

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
I was just looking in the google play store at the uConnect app and noticed the images on the store show an "Info" tab at the bottom of the app which shows fuel level, tire pressures, etc. I don't have that tab or button in my app for my truck. Anyone have the "info" button?

This is what I see:

Screenshot_20191221-182845_Uconnect.jpg

Barnyard

Reaction score
Yeah, my wife's 2015 Grand Cherokee has the info, but my 2019 Ram with the 12" screen does not.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

FFemerson

Reaction score
My uconnect app won’t even show my vehicle. If I log into the mopar website it shows my truck, but the app says no active subscriptions.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
It’s not just the Ram trucks with constant issues with the app according to a lot of recent reviews from the App Store. The one thing I do miss about my GMC was their app, never a problem with It unlike SiriusXM Guardian.

Last edited:

BuckRebel2020

Reaction score
Why the he#$ wouldn't it work on the 12" screen?? I emailed customer support and here is their joke of a reply:

When I researched this for you here John, I found that the best place to get the answers you are looking for is in the Sirius XM Guardian department. They can be reached two different ways.
*You can call from your vehicle by hitting the 'Assist' button and choosing the option that says (Sirius XM Guardian Connected Services)
*You can contact them 24 hours a day at 1-844-796-4827

Obviously an outsourced customer service! According to the Mopar website, Sirius XM Guardian is not activated on my vehicle. Funny thing is that when you click on the "How to Activate" link, it gives you all the information in the world on it's services (none of which have anything to do with the info tab on the Uconnect App), but no information on how to activate it!! It makes no sense. I may try the number to see what they say, and to see if this is also included as part of the free Sirius trial subscription, but why would the Uconnect vehicle info even be part of Sirius?? Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread