5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uConnect app issue

iamtheav8r

Reaction score
So, I've read the issues about the truck not waking up to accept app commands (lock, remote start, etc) after a period of sitting. I have what may be similar or not. I have security cameras in my garages and last night I was trying the App commands. Truck had been sitting for more than 8 hours. I sent a lock command and I could see on the cameras that the dash lit up within seconds, but the locks never actuated. Once that command timed out, the next attempt worked in less than 10 seconds. It appears the truck is seeing something from the app or servers that process these commands, but doesn't act on them until it's "woken up".

Those of you that have had this issue, did anyone note similar behavior prior to having the RFHUB flashed? Trying to work out if my truck is exhibiting the same behavior or something different.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread