5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 26.15 to 26.17

23RAM

Reaction score
I’ve got all the options for metric or imperial (and custom) with the build that I’m on.
Probably the same then.

I have noticed that the start up screen is still switching to the Apps screen instead of the Home screen so they haven't fixed that bug yet.

U

User_125704

Morning guys,

my name is Sven, comming from Germany. I have a totally different car, than the cars/trucks you discuss here about, its a Fiat 500 BEV electric car :oops: ;)but one thing is connecting us, the Uconnect 5, its the same system like in your trucks.

I updated my uconnect 5 from My21.R.17.101 (something like that) up to the My22-S26.17, you will get these here on new cars also, but no updates since 12 month for the existing cars on the market. So I tried this one here and what can I say, everything is fine, it worked well, thanks to your forum - but one problem:
The update Jimmy07 offered here as download also contained the maps of North-America, which is no problem, I already updated them via Stellantis Navshop to Europe, but the was also a speech file speech.payload.bin in the zip-file, which only contains italian and us-english as speech.
Is anyone able to send me the speech.payload.bin also with german? Would be great, at the moment the TTS and voice-recognation doesnt work, also no voice instructions out of the navigation. I extracted the speech.payload.bin to have a look inside, so there is only english and italian inside, but no german. Any chance to help me?

Thanks a lot
Sven

Last edited by a moderator:

Cesar592

Reaction score
I got the OTA update from 26.15 to 26.17 yesterday. It is the first OTA update I have received. I had to install both 24.13 and 26.15 manually via USB. So far so good, no complaints yet. I did notice that the OTA update did not blow out my map updates. The latest maps are still there and I have rebooted once since the update yesterday. I had read a few places of people that applied 26.17 via USB saying that it erased their map updates.
Do you know where the 24.13 files are to update manually?

Users who are viewing this thread