5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UConnect 26.15 to 26.17

tkabrick

Reaction score
Has anyone that was on 26.15 received the update to 26.17 yet?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went from 24.13 right to 26.17 a few weeks ago. Only thing I noticed different is the heated seat/wheel and temp icons now remain on the upper corners of my display. Carplay seems to take a bit longer to connect sometimes. Other than that no noticeable changes.

liq001

Reaction score
does anyone the have the Files that I can install use flash drive by myself

Thanks

Ranman222

Reaction score
Mine just updated today to 26.17
I was on 26.15 that I had downloaded from here.
I did not have any problems on 26.15

wills446

Reaction score
Someone in the 26.15 thread said there was a TSB doc saying 26.17 would be available OTA nationwide starting Feb. 9th. The post is towards the bottom of page 11 in that thread. I didn't see the actual TSB doc, though, so hoping this information is correct.

fliptide

Reaction score
updated last night. Got excited for a little bit as performance pages showed on the 12" screen post update. However, it went away this morning.
I turned on Perf. pages with Alpha and it has always showed in the dash evic, but never on the 12".

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My UC5 updated OTA from 26.15 to 26.17 today. Hopefully, it didn’t break anything. It was running just fine on 26.15.

wills446

Reaction score
My UC5 updated OTA from 26.15 to 26.17 today. Hopefully, it didn’t break anything. It was running just fine on 26.15.
I got the OTA update from 26.15 to 26.17 yesterday. It is the first OTA update I have received. I had to install both 24.13 and 26.15 manually via USB. So far so good, no complaints yet. I did notice that the OTA update did not blow out my map updates. The latest maps are still there and I have rebooted once since the update yesterday. I had read a few places of people that applied 26.17 via USB saying that it erased their map updates.

Neez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve got a new 22 and current version is My22.S21B.5-Prod. I’ve had a lot of little bugs with the version already, and have been trying to update via wifi (says connected but nothing happens). When I turn the vehicle off it says update available, click here. But nothing happens. And when I put my VIN on Uconnect site it says up to date. What’s the best way to go about updating these?

23RAM

Reaction score
Hey guys, I’ve got a new 22 and current version is My22.S21B.5-Prod. I’ve had a lot of little bugs with the version already, and have been trying to update via wifi (says connected but nothing happens). When I turn the vehicle off it says update available, click here. But nothing happens. And when I put my VIN on Uconnect site it says up to date. What’s the best way to go about updating these?
My 22 came with v26.15 and I just had the 26.17 update which didn't seem to change anything. The what's new shows it updated Apple and Android car/auto, maps, and software updates. I don't use Android Auto so not sure if anything changed or improved. Overall it seems to act about the same for me.

Maybe next time you see it show an update, turn the accessory on and press click here. I don't know if it's supposed to update in the background (I think it's supposed to) or not but it took about 7 minutes for mine with 3 restarts, and then it asked me to start the truck and it did one more restart and all done.

Neez

Reaction score
My 22 came with v26.15 and I just had the 26.17 update which didn't seem to change anything. The what's new shows it updated Apple and Android car/auto, maps, and software updates. I don't use Android Auto so not sure if anything changed or improved. Overall it seems to act about the same for me.

Maybe next time you see it show an update, turn the accessory on and press click here. I don't know if it's supposed to update in the background (I think it's supposed to) or not but it took about 7 minutes for mine with 3 restarts, and then it asked me to start the truck and it did one more restart and all done.
Yea I’ve tried the click here and nothing happens. It just makes the pop up go away, and the screen goes back to whatever it was on when I turned it off. Are the firmware numbers the same between Canada and US trucks?

I also tried to put the 26.15 on a USB from the previous posts. Downloaded to a FAT32 USB (empty) and then put it in. Lights on the USB flashed a few times but never did have anything come up for the update.

When I have some time I’ll likely just get the dealer to update it to the latest and see what it is. But the bugs have been awful, one time it’s a black screen, the next time you get the screen but buttons don’t work. CarPlay stopped working for a day (but Bluetooth all worked fine). Disappearing heated seats in the corner, every time I fire it up it’s something different.

23RAM

Reaction score
Yea I’ve tried the click here and nothing happens. It just makes the pop up go away, and the screen goes back to whatever it was on when I turned it off. Are the firmware numbers the same between Canada and US trucks?
Your software is a bit old I think, but I don't know all the versions. I think the CDN and US might be the same - can you press the OK middle button while driving and change to KM/H and back to MPH? Do you have the custom option for Units that allows you to set speed, distance, and temps to standard or metric?
Here's my version number:

20230312_154351.jpg

Neez

Reaction score
I’ve got all the options for metric or imperial (and custom) with the build that I’m on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/