5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UCONNECT 12”update 2021 Ram Rebel

Jonathange

Reaction score
Received an over the air 30 minute update for my 2021 Ram Rebel this morning. The website makes no mention of this. It says for information on the update press the assist button, but closed on weekends ( nice job Ram) Does anyone know what the update did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Received an over the air 30 minute update for my 2021 Ram Rebel this morning. The website makes no mention of this. It says for information on the update press the assist button, but closed on weekends ( nice job Ram) Does anyone know what the update did?

Might help if you provide the version number of the update you now have.

Bulldawg23

Reaction score
How do you know when an update took place?

Jonathange

Reaction score
How do you know when an update took place?

Not sure of the version I started the vehicle drove 2 miles and it asked to update. Once complete it said radio has been updated

Jonathange

Reaction score
Not sure of the version I started the vehicle drove 2 miles and it asked to update. Once complete it said radio has been updated

8a3b91ca75fff1ae27fafc4d261e3a6a.jpg

Jimmy07

Honorary Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
8a3b91ca75fff1ae27fafc4d261e3a6a.jpg

On your rebel, did it have off-road pages in the EVIC menu from the factory? If so, after your radio update, do you now have off-road pages in the uconnect apps menu screen?

Jonathange

Reaction score
On your rebel, did it have off-road pages in the EVIC menu from the factory? If so, after your radio update, do you now have off-road pages in the uconnect apps menu screen?

I had before as well as after

Users who are viewing this thread