5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Type of members levels of membership?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I recently noticed I am now considered a "Well Known" member after being an "Active Member" for awhile. What are the levels of membership or levels for a lack of a better term?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well Known Member
Staff Member
Administrator
Supporter

These are the levels I am aware of. Wonder if there is more. According to @Jared B these levels are based off of how many likes, posts, and points.

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
After "well known member" there should be another level for "Chronic Complainer"....
L0ve it. Just keep it real and say it how it is. Be blunt. I only want the truth. Not here to make people feel good. Only want answers.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
After "well known member" there should be another level for "Chronic Complainer"....

:ROFLMAO: I'm hoping a lot of complaining will stop now that almost everything is in production and builds are getting done quicker. I personally don't like seeing constant negativity but at the same time want this forum to remain unbiased. When someone has a legitimate complaint/concern it's just as valid as someone that has good things to say as well. (y)

I think a lot of members that have had complaints have had legitimate complaints and also have a lot of good and valuable things to say.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: I'm hoping a lot of complaining will stop now that almost everything is in production and builds are getting done quicker. I personally don't like seeing constant negativity but at the same time want this forum to remain unbiased. When someone has a legitimate complaint/concern it's just as valid as someone that has good things to say as well. (y)

I think a lot of members that have had complaints have had legitimate complaints and also have a lot of good and valuable things to say.
I could not agree with you more. Members need to bring their complaints and issues to the table so other members can be aware of them. For example when I picked up my truck I made sure my electric mirrors closed smoothy, tail light was not cracked, AC worked good, etc. If it wasn't from members on here complaining of their issues I would not have been aware of possible issues I was subject too.

Dontra

Reaction score
I'll start the complaint with we can not order a truck with etorque. It has been one option or another for 2 months now

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A little off topic, but why can't we include our locations with our avatars? Super annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread