5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two-Tone Laramie Longhorn

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
823fb176094ec2edd96c3ef2c3b5f75d.jpg
Nice! Has the tow mirrors, no 360 surround view on this Longhorn! ( sorry guys, still fired up about the trailer tow situation, lol)

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice! Has the tow mirrors, no 360 surround view on this Longhorn! ( sorry guys, still fired up about the trailer tow situation, lol)
I was fortunate to find this out prior to my order...so I checked pretty much every option on the truck except the engine block heater and trailer-tow package!

1Raider

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics fish mojo,that's the color I ordered but with the off road group an Rambox.. I like it!

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
my dealer told me not to get a two tone he said its for "old people" lol

1Raider

Reaction score
That's a good lookin' color combo. Cant wait to see it with a Rambox an Off Road group...

1528654345343.png

Bacoviah

Reaction score
@fish mojo - Thanks for sharing those pics; I went straight to the dealer website to check them out. I'd like to see that color combo in person. But I KNOW I'll like mine, having seen the Delmonico Red at different times of day.
I have the red and you are right. The color changes are very cool depending on what time of day. You will love it.

1Raider

Reaction score
Has anyone seen anymore Rugged Brown Pearl coat / Walnut Brown two tone trucks other than the one above?

1Raider

Reaction score
Thanks Speedy! They ordered everything right except the off road pkg and the large Nav screen on that one imop. Not that far from me either... Lol

Have you seen any others by chance?

1Raider

Reaction score
Has anyone seen any more Mountain Brown an Dark Walnut 2 tone trucks on the lots by chance?

1Raider

Reaction score
Some of you guys have the search feature down,I cant get the hang of it.. If anyone has some spare time would ya do a little searching for me?

Users who are viewing this thread