5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two-Tone Laramie Longhorn

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from the white Laramie Longhorn model that appeared at the auto shows and online, these are the first pics I've seen of two-tone models on a dealer lot (click on links above pics to see listings):

Delmonico Red
Red.jpg
Diamond Black
Black.jpg

I could do the black combo, but I'm not feeling the red. I'd like to see pictures of a Rugged Brown / Mountain Brown two-tone, as that might work.

(FWIW...I ordered a monotone Delmonico Red LL)

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'll stick with the one-tone!

I generally agree but the two-tone Ivory/rugged brown Longhorn they had at the auto show was very compelling. My wife was rolling her eyes though.
I also liked the way the OR sticker and wheel inserts were color matched:

y4mOUIK7Q_H8_geQjZ8j6bEtpGJhh-THWWt9f66M7qrmb79QbzMFJbHfddIJA2ruek2K3aS-xXYOWIF52b0HrLgtCKbW6U2peg7p5ePn2kWEyB69Umll-mjKwOfw01ImMqO6XqNrCsEAgWXqx65cDeR9dGhok7dVkEuBdFujB3qoupsZkd5DJBi0bzWI9oRQnSFHghPQaereRueF_k96-eiNQ

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I generally agree but the two-tone Ivory/rugged brown Longhorn they had at the auto show was very compelling. My wife was rolling her eyes though.

y4mOUIK7Q_H8_geQjZ8j6bEtpGJhh-THWWt9f66M7qrmb79QbzMFJbHfddIJA2ruek2K3aS-xXYOWIF52b0HrLgtCKbW6U2peg7p5ePn2kWEyB69Umll-mjKwOfw01ImMqO6XqNrCsEAgWXqx65cDeR9dGhok7dVkEuBdFujB3qoupsZkd5DJBi0bzWI9oRQnSFHghPQaereRueF_k96-eiNQ
That color combo is OK. The red one though...I'll pass!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I like the black and white with the 2 tone but no go on the red for me either.

fish mojo

Reaction score
There is also a brown/ brown two tone- I think the main body brown is darker. I'd like to see actual picture of that. I do really like the white/ brown two tone.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is also a brown/ brown two tone- I think the main body brown is darker. I'd like to see actual picture of that. I do really like the white/ brown two tone.
That's what I wrote about in my post. I'd like to see a Rugged Brown / Mountain Brown combo.

D

Deleted member103

Nice ! Thanks for pointing out the "details" -- wheel insert & OR decal Color ! I DO Like the Ivory and I do like that what ever color chosen for the lower, the Bumpers get the same treatment . . . sure do wish they offered Ivory on the "lowly" Big Horn model ! I think I would give it Great Consideration over the Max. Steel & Patriot Blue on my "Want-List" as of now ! Same with those RamBox's -- another option they surely need to have by years end on the 76" bed .
I better be careful what i wish for . . . they may offer these things up by Nov./Dec. & I'll have to sell my soul to afford the added "wants" ! ha ha !

RAM 4times

Reaction score
to me the only color that looks good with the walnut brown is the ivory tri-coat. my 13 black longhorn had the white gold that looked good on most of the colors.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Was curious as to the tone of the brown on these. I personally like the two tone. Can’t wait to see it on my patriot blue. Should be interesting!
I considered ordering a two-tone with Rugged Brown, but I wasn't going to do that without seeing it in person...and they're extremely rare.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I considered ordering a two-tone with Rugged Brown, but I wasn't going to do that without seeing it in person...and they're extremely rare.
True, they are rare. I just really like two tone vehicles and went ahead and pulled the trigger having only seen the advertised white two tone. So far I only found one other patriot blue two tone Longhorn, it is at a dealer I believe in New York, the dealer note says it is ‘in transit’. I tried to look up the window sticker and it was not available. Figured it was in D1 status and has been there for 30+ days like the rest of us!

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics. Was curious as to the tone of the brown on these. I personally like the two tone. Can’t wait to see it on my patriot blue. Should be interesting!
To clarify my previous comment, I appreciate the picture to see how the two tone looks with other main colors. All I’ve seen is the white two tone Longhorn we all see in the adds.

fish mojo

Reaction score
If you go into Build and Price on the Ramtrucks site, I built a Longhorn two-tone Rugged Brown with the off-road and Rambox and it looks awesome. I think that goes so well with the brown longhorn interior. Would love to see that one in person.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If you go into Build and Price on the Ramtrucks site, I built a Longhorn two-tone Rugged Brown with the off-road and Rambox and it looks awesome. I think that goes so well with the brown longhorn interior. Would love to see that one in person.
That's what I said. But I'd have to see that in person, as the configurator isn't necessarily accurate.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@fish mojo - Thanks for sharing those pics; I went straight to the dealer website to check them out. I'd like to see that color combo in person. But I KNOW I'll like mine, having seen the Delmonico Red at different times of day.

Users who are viewing this thread