5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two-Tone Laramie Longhorn

ptrnfan

Reaction score
Very rare, that is why I have one also!

I really like that unusual but great color combo. That brown second color would have been my choice for my Ivory Laramie but I would have had to go to the Longhorn trim level to get it and that was unfortunately out of my budget. You have a great looking truck!

James1414d

Reaction score
Picked up the new truck last week. I ordered it with the Off Road package. It needs larger tires...... These wheels will be used for winter tires. I'll get a second set of aftermarket wheels and tires next spring. I also had it ceramic coated and clear bra installed. It'll most likely never look this clean again.........

View attachment 5452
Looks good! Mines solid rugged brown, but your combo looks pretty cool too.

ramhawks

Reaction score
Has anyone tried to order a Two Tone Laramie Longhorn lately? I have not seen many online. I was considering ordering the White and Walnut Brown with Ramboxes.

CoachLarry

Reaction score
Picked up the new truck last week. I ordered it with the Off Road package. It needs larger tires...... These wheels will be used for winter tires. I'll get a second set of aftermarket wheels and tires next spring. I also had it ceramic coated and clear bra installed. It'll most likely never look this clean again.........

View attachment 5452
Beautiful truck! I'm hoping to find the same with the new tailgate and ram boxes soon.

Jackham

Reaction score
Thanks, definitely don’t see many. Wanted something differant.
Yes I really wanted the black/brown combo bad but finally faced the fact it wasn't going to be possible this year. Makes you wonder why it takes so long to make a new paint shop but the Fed regs on paint are excruciating so problably harder than you think. Anyway I went with the straight black with the idea I could always do it myself and pick the exact brown I like.

Reaction score
Aside from the white Laramie Longhorn model that appeared at the auto shows and online, these are the first pics I've seen of two-tone models on a dealer lot (click on links above pics to see listings):

Delmonico Red
View attachment 754
Diamond Black
View attachment 755

I could do the black combo, but I'm not feeling the red. I'd like to see pictures of a Rugged Brown / Mountain Brown two-tone, as that might work.

(FWIW...I ordered a monotone Delmonico Red LL)
Just purchased the 2 tone Patriot Blue. What is the official brown color? need touch up paint. Longhorn.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread