5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal issue

1Raider

Reaction score
Having trouble with my turn signal stalk. Having trouble with it sticking with it in right hand turn even though its in the center position over the last week. Im having to pull it down like im turning left for it to stop blinking..
Its driving me crazy,anyone else have this problem?

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It sounds like a broken turn signal cancelling cam. Have your dealer take a look. Should be covered under warranty.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Having trouble with my turn signal stalk. Having trouble with it sticking with it in right hand turn even though its in the center position over the last week. Im having to pull it down like im turning left for it to stop blinking..
Its driving me crazy,anyone else have this problem?

Hi 1Raider,

I certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you do end up working with your dealer to address this, please feel free to let us know via private message. We would be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread