5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turn signal activating side mirror camera view on 1500

crediblehulk

Reaction score
I ordered a unit from Naviks (https://naviks.com/i-24076841-2019-...a-system-in-motion-motion-lockout-bypass.html) for my 2021 Ram 1500 Limited with the 360 surround view and tow mirrors. Naviks contacted me prior to shipping out the unit and I told them the only feature I'm interested in is using the turn signals to see my side cameras on the 12" Uconnect screen to see my blind spots. They replied, "the Super Duty Rams have larger trailer mirrors and the cameras on those systems look out versus looking down." They suggested a different product that just allowed the current views to be used at any speed, which isn't what I was looking for.

Needless to say, I was disappointed. I tried looking at pictures of 2500s to verify that info, but I haven't been able to find a good enough picture to compare to my 1500.

Has anybody been able to utilize the turn signal to activate a side mirror camera on a 1500? Or is there a different product that would accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Le_Slacker

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thats a neat feature!

Only thing close to that I can think is TazerDT has an option to turn on back camera on turns. Wouldn’t give you the total blind spot but would be something

Users who are viewing this thread