5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX4 Off-Road

ServoFides35

Reaction score
668C0918-0DD6-448F-ADF4-C26539C1342A.jpeg So I bought a new to me 2019 Rebel. It has this sticker on the side. I know dodge used this as a package off and on up until around 2010 then they went with the Outdoorsman badging. I found the window sticker and it’s got the rebel 27W and level 2 equip. No mention of anything “trx4” or off-road. It does show performance tuned shocks and skid plates. The truck appears to be taller and leveled. I’ve looked under it and didn’t see anything that jumped out as a level or lift kit. I’ve searched goggle and this forum but have found nothing on ram offering this as a package in 2019. From what I found The older versions of this package basically came 1” taller and leveled with upgraded suspension, skid plates and “unique” rims. Anybody got any info on this? I have thought that maybe the original dealer had custom decals made as sort of a tribute to the old versions and modified this one in the same way. I found their info on the window sticker and think I’m gonna give them a call. Would they be able to provide a build sheet you think? Is there an easier way to get one? Thanks.

ps I can’t remember what my signature says about my truck but its a 2019 Rebel CC,4WD, white with black two tone, electric rear locker, hill descent control, 5.7 etorque.

fsjosh

Reaction score
View attachment 81416 So I bought a new to me 2019 Rebel. It has this sticker on the side. I know dodge used this as a package off and on up until around 2010 then they went with the Outdoorsman badging. I found the window sticker and it’s got the rebel 27W and level 2 equip. No mention of anything “trx4” or off-road. It does show performance tuned shocks and skid plates. The truck appears to be taller and leveled. I’ve looked under it and didn’t see anything that jumped out as a level or lift kit. I’ve searched goggle and this forum but have found nothing on ram offering this as a package in 2019. From what I found The older versions of this package basically came 1” taller and leveled with upgraded suspension, skid plates and “unique” rims. Anybody got any info on this? I have thought that maybe the original dealer had custom decals made as sort of a tribute to the old versions and modified this one in the same way. I found their info on the window sticker and think I’m gonna give them a call. Would they be able to provide a build sheet you think? Is there an easier way to get one? Thanks.

ps I can’t remember what my signature says about my truck but its a 2019 Rebel CC,4WD, white with black two tone, electric rear locker, hill descent control, 5.7 etorque.
Plug your vin in here:
https://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
View attachment 81416 So I bought a new to me 2019 Rebel. It has this sticker on the side. I know dodge used this as a package off and on up until around 2010 then they went with the Outdoorsman badging. I found the window sticker and it’s got the rebel 27W and level 2 equip. No mention of anything “trx4” or off-road. It does show performance tuned shocks and skid plates. The truck appears to be taller and leveled. I’ve looked under it and didn’t see anything that jumped out as a level or lift kit. I’ve searched goggle and this forum but have found nothing on ram offering this as a package in 2019. From what I found The older versions of this package basically came 1” taller and leveled with upgraded suspension, skid plates and “unique” rims. Anybody got any info on this? I have thought that maybe the original dealer had custom decals made as sort of a tribute to the old versions and modified this one in the same way. I found their info on the window sticker and think I’m gonna give them a call. Would they be able to provide a build sheet you think? Is there an easier way to get one? Thanks.

Someone slapped stickers on there. No such thing as a 2019 Rebel TRX4.

ServoFides35

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Got the build sheet and attached it for anyone that's curious. I see a few things on there that I have questions about 215mm font axle and heavy duty engine cooling (are these standard), they list springs, raised ride height and skid plates, which fits with the older TRX4. One thing I couldn't figure out was the customer preferred package 2tw but think its probably the added tow mirrors. Chances are, or at least I think the original dealer down in Alabama may have added the TRX4 decals to make it "special". Either that or I have a unicorn, which is highly unlikely.

Attachments

• BuildSheet.pdf
    9.6 KB · Views: 7

ServoFides35

Reaction score
That is all standard stuff.
Yea that's what I've gathered. If you look at the sticker close you can see it looks home made. Definitely not a factory decal. Gonna pull it off. Basically the whole reason I started looking into this. I didn't want to rip it off if it was some mythical add-on. Haha Gonna end up loosing 10hp when they come off.

Users who are viewing this thread