5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX wheels on a 2019 Rebel

GTX_Rebel

Reaction score
Recently bought a set of TRX take offs for my ‘19 Rebel. Already did the 2” level on the front with new tubular control arms. The TRX wheels rub the control arm. I know that 1/4” slip on spacers fix that but is that really the best route? Are bolt on spacers safer? My other thought was a billet 1/2” hub centric space with stock style ET lug nuts. Really don’t want the tires sticking out too far but wanting to be smart/safe about it. Hitting speeds of 80+ is an everyday thing here in TX and a wheel stud breaking isn’t high on my list of things to experience.
Any all input is appreciated on this.

TTU14

Reaction score
I’m in the process of doing the same thing right now, just picked up the wheels and tires tonight. I ordered some 1.5in Bora spacers from motorsport-tech. They’re made to order in the US and supposedly the best you can buy. They said 2-4 week lead time but you can find them from resellers on eBay if you’re willing to pay a little more.

Gotsboost

Reaction score
I have measured and tested this in depth. The best spacer size would be an 1.25 which I believe Bora is the only one that makes that size. You’ll still have to do some cutting. Good spacers won’t break.

Users who are viewing this thread