5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trx/ rebel grille on limited?

Asahdev17

Reaction score
I was wondering if it is possible to either get the trx grill or the rebel grille on my limited grille. I’m starting to want the rebel grille or the trx grill and it just grows on me more. I was wondering if possible?

Attachments

• IMG_8737.jpeg
    IMG_8737.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 26

Asahdev17

Reaction score
Or a grill for the ram limited in general. I know it’s a different grille and look from the other trims so only if it’s possible does someone know?

Wirerat

Reaction score
I have not seen any aftermarket faux trx/rebel grill to fit the limited/Longhorn. There is a few aftermarket rebel grill that fit the bighorn/laramie. You would need to down grade headlights to the ones shown on that listing and the painted filler panels.

Full oem Rebel front conversion is possible but you need headlights, painted filler panels, new front bumper and grill. Trx conversion probably requires the wide track fenders to fit.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread