5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Price

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The moderators have removed some content in this thread in which personal attacks are made, which is against the terms and conditions of using this site. Please refrain from attack one another. If this continues, this thread will be closed and other appropriate measures taken. Thank you.

edgarrian

Reaction score
Back on topic. I have seen the inside of a Raptor and I think they could have latest made it a bit more modern and more refined. They have used the same plastic molding and color in everything it seems. It just seems so bland. The exterior of the truck is nice. However I have not seen or been in one to feel the performance. I believe the commercials show it jumping which I highly doubt its made to do that. Alteast they use too. Im sure the TRX will do pretty good on sales as long as they don't have any setbacks when it comes reliability or safety. I won't be in the market for one but i understand why others would be. I can't justify the price tags. I have already been down that road myself.

I purchased a new 2007 mustang GT and modified the **** out of it. Built motor, supercharg, suspension, torque convertor, gears and axles plus a variety of other things. All told I have about 60k in that car with the purchase. I still have it. Great car. Its ran 10.9 in the 1/4. Not many can say they have done that. So like I said I understand why people buy them but im older and don't care as much. Speed was my thing. It takes a lot of money to get a truck rolling

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
Back on topic. I have seen the inside of a Raptor and I think they could have latest made it a bit more modern and more refined. They have used the same plastic molding and color in everything it seems. It just seems so bland. The exterior of the truck is nice. However I have not seen or been in one to feel the performance. I believe the commercials show it jumping which I highly doubt its made to do that. Alteast they use too. Im sure the TRX will do pretty good on sales as long as they don't have any setbacks when it comes reliability or safety. I won't be in the market for one but i understand why others would be. I can't justify the price tags. I have already been down that road myself.

I purchased a new 2007 mustang GT and modified the **** out of it. Built motor, supercharg, suspension, torque convertor, gears and axles plus a variety of other things. All told I have about 60k in that car with the purchase. I still have it. Great car. Its ran 10.9 in the 1/4. Not many can say they have done that. So like I said I understand why people buy them but im older and don't care as much. Speed was my thing. It takes a lot of money to get a truck rolling

Well said Ed as usual. I quite agree with your sentiment entirely

Users who are viewing this thread