5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Order Lead time

How long did it take to get your TRX from ordering to driving off the lot?

• 1 month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-4 months

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 4-6 months

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 6 months to 1 year

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • 1 year +

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

RajD1992

Reaction score
We were March 8th build. March 10th window sticker. Truck still hasn’t been delivered. We did get notified that the truck arrived to the rail yard in Phoenix today though. They are hoping to get approval to expedite delivery to the dealership and for us to take delivery of the truck next week.
I’m so sick of waiting. I just went to my dealership here in Lancaster, CA and they said they’ve been bugging the contact at the plant and have gotten no reply. By the time I get my MY 2022 TRX the year might already be over. I feel defeated.

Shifts And Grins Fab

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I’m so sick of waiting. I just went to my dealership here in Lancaster, CA and they said they’ve been bugging the contact at the plant and have gotten no reply. By the time I get my MY 2022 TRX the year might already be over. I feel defeated.
I have a little bit of wind in my sails again. My truck is off the train in Phoenix and I should be taking delivery later this week or early next at the worst. The entire process after about 3-4 months of waiting was pretty frustrating. The worst was after it was built and just sitting in Sterling Heights for a month and then in Detroit for another month plus.

RajD1992

Reaction score
I have a little bit of wind in my sails again. My truck is off the train in Phoenix and I should be taking delivery later this week or early next at the worst. The entire process after about 3-4 months of waiting was pretty frustrating. The worst was after it was built and just sitting in Sterling Heights for a month and then in Detroit for another month plus.
From what I can tell. My truck has been in D status since January 2022. It is beyond frustrating.

steuy1

Reaction score
Placed order on 5/16 went to D status 5/17. Typically how long before it moves to D1? I know.....nothing is typical anymore.
(Level 2, sun roof, bead locks, red interior upgrade, graphics)

RajD1992

Reaction score
Placed order on 5/16 went to D status 5/17. Typically how long before it moves to D1? I know.....nothing is typical anymore.
(Level 2, sun roof, bead locks, red interior upgrade, graphics)
Mines took 5 months to go into D1

RajD1992

Reaction score
Yeah, mine is looking that way as well. Appears the TRX build can take awhile to move into Production. Honestly not complaining with gas prices so high and these beast require premium gas! ;) View attachment 131669
Mines is finally built!! Hopefully its here soon!!

Attachments

• 14EC59C0-4747-4D1A-B2ED-03CBADB10CFA.png
    14EC59C0-4747-4D1A-B2ED-03CBADB10CFA.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 25

RajD1992

Reaction score
How accurate are the ship date estimates on the website? Mines now says the estimated delivery is July 13.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How accurate are the ship date estimates on the website? Mines now says the estimated delivery is July 13.
Can’t speak to the accuracy, but I can guarantee you it will arrive anytime except July 13.

Users who are viewing this thread