5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Jump that makes you cringe!

CPenn1086

Reaction score
These Youtubers don't care. Good content equals views/subscribers which ultimately equates to $$$$. And they write these vehicles off as a business expense. Not a bad way to live tbh lol.

Also - Looks like that will be the first TRX with the rear window leak :LOL:

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It does seem like a fun way to live, but it's a shame to see a unicorn wrecked like that. In 30 years when these trucks are going for millions of dollars at Mecum it might not seem that cool

doolin64

Reaction score
I clicked through the video to the jump and the destruction. There's way more damage than a tailgate, skidplate and rear window. I'm guessing the tires were to try and keep the back end down? I didn't watch / listen to him, but it clearly didn't work and I bet he would have had zero bed damage if the bed was empty. Dumb...but I'm also jealous that I'm not a youtuber with money to waste.

Morenar

Reaction score
I clicked through the video to the jump and the destruction. There's way more damage than a tailgate, skidplate and rear window. I'm guessing the tires were to try and keep the back end down? I didn't watch / listen to him, but it clearly didn't work and I bet he would have had zero bed damage if the bed was empty. Dumb...but I'm also jealous that I'm not a youtuber with money to waste.
Right, it was to keep the back end weighted down. He did the same jump with the Raptor with little damage.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was laughing, I actually think it’s funny. Not my truck and not my money. But yeah the first thing I thought at the beginning of the video is where the heck does somebody that young get all that money

CPenn1086

Reaction score
It does seem like a fun way to live, but it's a shame to see a unicorn wrecked like that. In 30 years when these trucks are going for millions of dollars at Mecum it might not seem that cool
Millions of dollars? :LOL: :LOL:

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
and Dumbells. :oops:
Which are the dumbells? In the front or the back? I cringe just hitting a pothole while this guy burns Benjamins like they are pennies.
I’m (not) sorry, I don’t get some privileged individual purposely tearing sheet up just for likes.
Destructive testing has its place I get that. Being a wealthy dumbass purposely tearing up a 100K truck doesn’t, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I was laughing, I actually think it’s funny. Not my truck and not my money. But yeah the first thing I thought at the beginning of the video is where the heck does somebody that young get all that money
Exactly. It’s content like this that just shouts out “privilege”. You watch, a lot of that content is going to go away as it gets “canceled“ or legislated out in the months to come. Not saying I agree but that’s the direction we seem to be heading. Hopefully the scales will balance someday... 🙄

Last edited by a moderator:

SD Rebel

Reaction score
Lol, okay maybe that was an exaggeration, but they will be worth much more in a few years

They expect to build them at Raptor levels for years, I mean they will hold value, but still depreciate, probably similar to Raptors. They will likely never be worth more than their original MSRP.

Scram1500

Reaction score
They expect to build them at Raptor levels for years, I mean they will hold value, but still depreciate, probably similar to Raptors. They will likely never be worth more than their original MSRP.
I'm thinking about much further down the road. That is if we are alllowed to use gasoline, or even own a car in the future. Cancel culture is just getting warmed up

Caballonegro

Reaction score
I think I even dreamed the video after I watched it last night!
😢

Users who are viewing this thread