5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Is up on build and price. Want level 2? $80k+

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
allow me to add, I bought a sexy looking Honda Accord sport 2.0 manual that does 65 in second gear and it’s sweet spot is 85-100 in third. It’s a 6spd. I never thought Honda could make a sexy car but I love it and even when I’m hammering on it, she gets 29mpg. It has as much room as a Mercedes S class in the trunk and rear seats which is mind blowing and not an exaggeration. Given it’s a mis size sedan. It will never complain as long as I change the oil and it does great in the snow. I really like it and I could have bought a more expensive luxury car

that being said I love my Laramie cc with ORG. And while I know the Honda is about as close to a perfect mid size sedan as I could ever want and it’s a bargain to boot, I consider trading it in on a Rebel and having to 1500s until I come to my senses and know the Accord will save me money in the long run

as soon as my daughter turns 16 though the Accord will go and we will have another SUV as I won’t put her in any car for various reasons
There’s a lot of cars I like and the Honda is a blast as well as economic but when I’m behind the wheel of my RAM, I never think about not having it and I don’t list after anything other vehicle

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I see your point and I think the same is true for the Tacoma. Ford has better resale than RAM but I think that will be less true in the future due to RAM design quality and FORD pricing being so much higher. There’s always deals to be had though if you can wait :)

Actually I think RAM has better resale than Ford, probably due to the sheer number of F-series out there, but all trucks have great resale, the difference from first to last is just a few percentage points. Whatever you do don't buy a European sedan, that's throwing money away in regards to resale :)

Absolutely, I recommend waiting until the production kinks work out so production volume returns to normal, prices new and used are elevated right now, it's definitely a sellers market, especially on used vehicles.

Cerino2000

Reaction score
From looking at the pkg descriptions on the ramtrucks.com build site, level 1 only gets you front heated seats. Level 2 adds the rear seat heaters.
Oh yeah you are right my comment was based on the fronts.

Users who are viewing this thread