5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And it begins. Again. Blame it on the collapsible stock. That’s what’s at fault here. 💯
The collapsible (telescoping) stock reduces the overall length of an AR15 by 4 to 6 inches at most. Using the takedown pins to separate the rifle into two pieces is a much more effective way to conceal it. And it takes less than 10 seconds to reassemble it. Just like with bump stocks, they’re trying to deflect the blame onto the firearm rather than the disturbed individuals involved in every shooting that happens.

In all honesty this shooter could have been carrying a Kentucky long rifle and still been able to get onto the roof with it. They’re just wrong if they think it wouldn’t have happened if his rifle didn’t have a collapsible stock.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You guys don't know what you are talking about. The man is right. I put a telescoping stock on both an AR and an AK. I fit one in each of my jeans pockets along with four 30 round magazines and no one could tell. It made them twice as powerful too.

Users who are viewing this thread