5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Shot?

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Im not trying to argue the point that the shooter should not have been there and either malice or incompetence caused it just saying there really is no excuse for it today with better technology etc I dont understand why you are being argumentative about it
All the technology in the world does no good if people don't do their jobs. It's similar to why companies still get owned in cybersecurity.

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sorry I missed your post but Trump has never wavered from his care of America and the American worker. The US worker was sold down the river years ago (mid-1980’s?) with the saying of “we’re going to send all of those jobs that gets your hands dirty overseas and keep the high tech jobs.” Who can forget Ross Perot’s famous saying, “that giant sucking sound.”

Not a lot of effort to go back and find almost every politician who has flip flopped on every major issue and the icing on the cake is the video of Michelle Obama and she wasn’t “proud to be American.”

They say NYC is a small town because the very rich run in a very small circle. Once again it isn’t hard to find videos of Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Don King showering praise on Trump but find me one guy who says Trump was in a smoked filled room with just a bunch of guys joking around and he used the N word or other derogatory term about blacks.

View attachment 186348

You know I can't respond to you here right? Mod got a little irritated with my last post.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Im not trying to argue the point that the shooter should not have been there and either malice or incompetence caused it just saying there really is no excuse for it today with better technology etc I dont understand why you are being argumentative about it
It's best to just not feed the trolls on this site.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mistakes can be as simple as: “I need to relieve myself, be back in a few…”
“That’s Joe‘s area of responsibility, I’m good.”
”Sheit this is boring, gonna check my 401K account…”
”Hey, who was supposed to charge the drone batteries?”

Most all of which I’ve said at one time or another…

Users who are viewing this thread