5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck shakes in idle

simplelife

Reaction score
I feel the truck shakes when idling. I feel the same shake even if I put it into Neutral. It’s my first truck so I do not know if this is normal.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a “ STAR “ case started with mine, I e had it in twice due to it. We shall see how long they push this off..

simplelife

Reaction score
I’ll take my truck to the dealer to see what they’ll say. Thank you guys for your input!

mjharden

Reaction score
I’ll take my truck to the dealer to see what they’ll say. Thank you guys for your input!
Mine has a bit of a shake when idling. My wife mentions it from time to time. I’m unfortunately one of the guys on this forum that has had a lot of issues with my truck. I’m taking them one by one! I’ve had two coil packs go bad which obviously caused some misfires. They replaced them, but my truck just doesn’t feel right.

EvoRAM

Reaction score
I just started to feel the shake in mine too. I would feel my seat shaking during idle and its pretty bad. No other major issues other than the brakes which is on back order according to the dealer. Update us on what the dealer says. I have to wait until this snow storm passes until I can get mine in.

Users who are viewing this thread