5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with my 2020 RAM 1500 Limited.

spiG

Reaction score
Glad you got it all fixed. Goodyear definitely should’ve stepped up considering you had in for service in the first days in reference to the vibration.
I wouldn’t go as far and say not to buy a vehicle with Goodyear tires on it as you’ll be limited on vehicles to purchase. I’d just never buy Goodyear tires to ever put on a vehicle.

ClancyO

Reaction score
Years ago I thought Goodyear’s were good tires until I realized I’d NEVER made it close to the mileage advertised with round tires. They either prematurely wore (18k to BALD on my 04 Titan) or went out of round well before they were out of tread. Long before they got political (also a deal killer) I resolved to never again buy Goodyear tires. Fortunately, everything I’ve bought since the Titan didn’t come with goodyears, but had they, I would have made the dealer swap the tires out before the deal could be done. I will never intentionally own anything made by Goodyear ever again. Their failure to stand behind their junk in this thread reinforces my resolve.

Sorry you guys went thru this and that it left a bad impression of your truck on you because it came with garbage tires..

PowerJrod

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Years ago I thought Goodyear’s were good tires until I realized I’d NEVER made it close to the mileage advertised with round tires. They either prematurely wore (18k to BALD on my 04 Titan) or went out of round well before they were out of tread. Long before they got political (also a deal killer) I resolved to never again buy Goodyear tires. Fortunately, everything I’ve bought since the Titan didn’t come with goodyears, but had they, I would have made the dealer swap the tires out before the deal could be done. I will never intentionally own anything made by Goodyear ever again. Their failure to stand behind their junk in this thread reinforces my resolve.

Sorry you guys went thru this and that it left a bad impression of your truck on you because it came with garbage tires..
Goodyear doesn't care. They make most of their money off of aircraft tires anyway. The left over recycled crap goes to the car and truck tires. That's probably why they wear so unevenly.

Users who are viewing this thread