5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TrailFX Bull Bar Install

RamBigHorn

Reaction score
Had a Bull Bar Installed on the Truck yesterday. Very happy with the looks. The light is very bright. Instead of running wires through the firewall into the cab for power and a button I opted to go for the
TRIGGER Accessory Control System. All the connections are under the hood and a wireless remote allows for turning the light on and off. There is also a Phone App that can control the unit put so far I have not been able to pair the my Phone to the unit. Not sure why.

SIrjir6.jpg

M5wmnJc.jpg

Z30YXT8.jpg

sxFFqD3.jpg

jBPJTZR.jpg

HQcgVNf.jpg

Rc62Alc.jpg

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Does it affect your park sensors? How much was the TRIGGER system?. I put the Speed Tech Lights one on mine.
If you wanted to tidy up the positive wire there is a spare attachment point on the fuse box that the TRIGGER system is mounted on. I did this on mine.

RamBigHorn

Reaction score
Does it affect your park sensors? How much was the TRIGGER system?. I put the Speed Tech Lights one on mine.
If you wanted to tidy up the positive wire there is a spare attachment point on the fuse box that the TRIGGER system is mounted on. I did this on mine.
Yes, it does affect the sensors. The message centre tells me to wipe the sensors but they are not beeping. I don't really care that they don't "work" anymore. I have had lots of Trucks without them in then past.

I know a guy who is the Parts Manager at a dealership who gets me stuff at his cost. The TRIGGER system was $230 from him. Amazon.ca sells it for $300

Users who are viewing this thread