5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer Tow Group package

Kyzeebomb61

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just recently bought a 2019 RAM 1500. The truck has the level 2 equipment group and North Edition which both come with heated mirrors, but it also has Trailer Tow Group which I understand gives you Tow mirrors and takes away powerfold. I look online at the description of that package and from what I've gathered it should be heated but mine are not. Did the 2019 model year not have heated trailer mirrors? and if not, is it possible to get them heated? I see that they have the temperature sensor underneath the mirror and if not to that also are you able to remove the mirrors and put back on the OEM mirrors that would come with the North Edition or Level 2 group? would that give me back heated but not powerfolding I would assume?

Thanks in advance, would be nice to have heated mirrors in a place that is constantly below zero in the winter.

Users who are viewing this thread