5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

toyota gone

41magmag41

Reaction score
After 12 years of tacoma ownership decided I didn't like the 3rd generation tacoma and got myself a flaming red 4x4 big horn with few goodies on it. I couldn't be happier with my choice. I've had the truck six weeks and have 4800 miles on her and she purrs like a kitten. Averaging 18.5 to 19.7 mpg and that entails 75 plus mph runs into the white mountains of New Hampshire and runs to Rhode Island to see family. Should have traded sooner.

silver64

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Ram. Welcome to the community. Be careful because these people here will help you spend your money on lots of cool mods!

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome. I’m sure you will be happy with your choice. In the meantime...

Make sure you go file for this additional rebate. Seems like they have been having problems with vin numbers being in the system so you have to call them so they send you the actual app. Do it within 60 days of purchase. Many of us have already received our checks. No strings attached.

The only qualification is that “someone in your household” must have a non-FCA vehicle.

https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/update-250-rebate-on-all-new-rams.5648/

Direct link to form (you DO NOT have to have Allstate insurance):

https://www.allstate.bonusdrive.com/Content/Bonus_Drive_Form_With_Survey_Allstate.pdf

Maple

Reaction score
This thread would be better with pictures. :p
I love the red rebels, but went with the Laramie for the rear seats.

41magmag41

Reaction score
thank you for the welcome. Just applied for my $250.00 rebate, thanks for the info.

41magmag41

Reaction score
heres one that i use for my mopar page. 20190509_112325[1323].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Love2driveRAM19

Reaction score
After 12 years of tacoma ownership decided I didn't like the 3rd generation tacoma and got myself a flaming red 4x4 big horn with few goodies on it. I couldn't be happier with my choice. I've had the truck six weeks and have 4800 miles on her and she purrs like a kitten. Averaging 18.5 to 19.7 mpg and that entails 75 plus mph runs into the white mountains of New Hampshire and runs to Rhode Island to see family. Should have traded sooner.
WOW....that is loving to DRIVE!!!!! Wait, did you get her with miles on her already or your put them on that fast???

Users who are viewing this thread