5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Package TPMS

NorcalMike

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the TPMS sensors included in the Towing package when I bought my truck are the same TPMS sensors on the truck? I’m not really interested in doing a lift to fit bigger tires, but I am considering buying a second set of rims either 18s or 20s with a more off-road oriented tire that I can switch back-and-forth. Would make it easy if I could just use the sensors I already received with the purchase.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the TPMS sensors included in the Towing package when I bought my truck are the same TPMS sensors on the truck? I’m not really interested in doing a lift to fit bigger tires, but I am considering buying a second set of rims either 18s or 20s with a more off-road oriented tire that I can switch back-and-forth. Would make it easy if I could just use the sensors I already received with the purchase.
A TPMS sensor is a TPMS sensor.....

Users who are viewing this thread