5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors?

Ramit392

Ram Guru
Reaction score
mine aren't going to match... I have the Sport trim, in dark gray.

Some where on here there was a picture where you can get black covers to snap over the Folding tow mirrors. I suppose when you need to fold them out you would remove the covers.

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FFFBD86B-38DE-488A-942C-FEB6C77533B3.jpeg
Some where on here there was a picture where you can get black covers to snap over the Folding tow mirrors. I suppose when you need to fold them out you would remove the covers.

No they stick on with 3m tape so you can just flip them up for towing but there will be some chrome showing on the part not covered when laying horizontal.

B9FF96B3-C001-477C-B77E-2B9295423DFF.jpeg

tnugent

Reaction score
I am looking for the same. Waiting for my 5thGen to arrive, have clap-ons for my 4thGen, I don't expect them to work.
Did your 4th gen extensions work? I need a tow mirror extension ASAP and I’m not sure if any of the 4th gen ones will work. If anyone knows of some that will, what brand? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread