5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Mirrors?

KurtA

Reaction score
Has anyone found a decent clap-on mirror that fits the '19 RAM? I bought the factory tow mirrors and had them installed, but they eliminated too many functions in my upgraded truck. What a pain!

RBRK

Reaction score
Did you buy the black accessory tow mirrors? Did they have the blind spot warning indicator ? I want black tow. Mirrors but I don’t think they have the blind spot indicators?

RAM805

Reaction score
Did you buy the black accessory tow mirrors? Did they have the blind spot warning indicator ? I want black tow. Mirrors but I don’t think they have the blind spot indicators?
My '19 BH has tow mirrors and blind spot warning indicator.

RBRK

Reaction score
Thanks, I need to know if the accessory ones do. I take it yours came ordered that way?

gnetzel

Reaction score
Has anyone found a decent clap-on mirror that fits the '19 RAM? I bought the factory tow mirrors and had them installed, but they eliminated too many functions in my upgraded truck. What a pain!

I am looking for the same. Waiting for my 5thGen to arrive, have clap-ons for my 4thGen, I don't expect them to work.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The factory tow mirrors are great. They provide outstanding visibility, have the blind spot indicators and defrost function. Only thing it doesn’t have is power folding
(...and cameras, of course!)

KurtA

Reaction score
The factory tow mirrors are great. They provide outstanding visibility, have the blind spot indicators and defrost function. Only thing it doesn’t have is power folding
Can you point me to the option code, or part number?

natetrumm

Reaction score
I have a set of factory OEM towing mirrors I would trade with someone who has regular ones they are black with chrome covers, blind spot monitoring, defroster, outside turn signals. Great shape. Less than 600 miles. It’s too hard to fit in my garage and I don’t tow much. Came on the truck.

natetrumm

Reaction score
I have a set of factory towing mirrors I’d trade for your regular ones. Thoughts?

KurtA

Reaction score
I have a set of factory OEM towing mirrors I would trade with someone who has regular ones they are black with chrome covers, blind spot monitoring, defroster, outside turn signals. Great shape. Less than 600 miles. It’s too hard to fit in my garage and I don’t tow much. Came on the truck.
I'm interested.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
You also lose the 360 cameras (if your trim comes with surround view).

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You also lose the 360 cameras (if your trim comes with surround view).

Can't miss something you've never had before... ;)

But yeah, I can see how that would be useful... but I'd take folding over the camera if I had a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread