5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow mirrors

natehawes

Reaction score
I’m hoping someone with the tow mirrors can confirm two things for me.

1: Do your mirrors adjust when you push the memory button that also adjusts your seat and pedals?
2: Do your mirrors tilt downward when you put the truck in reverse?

I have a Limited and neither of these work on my truck. I called the dealer and they said they didn’t think the tow mirrors had those features. If true I think this is a huge miss by Ram since the mirrors are power adjustable and shouldn’t really need anything additional to work.

Nova

Reaction score
Don't know about number one, but I test drove a limited with tow mirrors and they definitely tilted down in reverse. On my camaro the mirror tilt can be turned on and off in the settings, so i'm assuming it's configurable on the RAM as well. Maybe it's just off in the settings?

natehawes

Reaction score
Don't know about number one, but I test drove a limited with tow mirrors and they definitely tilted down in reverse. On my camaro the mirror tilt can be turned on and off in the settings, so i'm assuming it's configurable on the RAM as well. Maybe it's just off in the settings?
I have that setting in Uconnect and it is turned off. However it will not let me check the “on” setting so I assumed the feature was null on the tow mirrors.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't think the tow mirrors tilted in reverse

GeoZ

Reaction score
I have limited with tow mirror.

It adjusts with the memory button.

It auto tilt down when put in reverse.

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It can be really annoying when you are backing up to hook up a trailer. I have it turned off. Did not get trailer mirrors on the new truck, assuming i ever get out of D

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/