5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow mirrors to regular mirrors

audoram

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a 2021 ram limited with the auto folding tow mirrors. They have the 360 view camera, heated, blind spot, turn signal light in case and led courtesy light for backing. I would like to swap to regular mirrors with the same options so everything works as oem. I don't think mine have auto dimming and the little led is no big deal. Having trouble finding the correct part number because most sites just provide the number for my vin. Can anybody help with a part number? Would this just be a plug and play? Main reason for the swap is to help with the major blind spot when pulling into traffic. Maybe a truck vin with the mirrors I want to access a part number? Thanks in advance!

audoram

Reaction score
Hi @Jimmy07, Your name popped up while searching the forum for info. on my mirrors. Would you be able to help me with some part numbers for the swap? The truck is granite and has the matte black mirrors. It sounds like the swap will work from searching around. Thank you!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

audoram

Reaction score
Thank you. I actually found that thread and read thru completely. Although it's from last year I messaged the op to see if he ever did the swap. I might try looking at some trucks at car lots, find the mirror I need than I can take a pic of the vin and maybe get a part number that way.

Users who are viewing this thread