5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tow Hook Kit for 2025

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2025 Laramie sport yesterday. Does anyone know if the 2019-2024 Tow Hooks will fit a 2025? I know the bezel would be different but wasn't sure if the hooks themselves would be since the bumper is different.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still working to find an answer to this. Does anyone know if the 2025 parts diagrams are out their anywhere? So far I can't find anything on the 2025

BlueHemi1500

Reaction score
I understand the frame is the same but the front bumpers and valence are different. Also, the new engines may play a part in the mounting of the tow hooks due the the slight variation of the engine mounts. I would ask the dealer parts folks. They may have the answer(s). Some of the 2025s do come with the tow hooks from the factory. Try taking a VIN then go to the parts dept. and have them look up the tow hook part number for that truck and then see if that part number would fit your VIN. A little time and leg work may provide the answer for your truck. Also, RAM may not have designed certain trims to not have the tow hooks. I know that the Limited does not have tow hooks so, that may be the problem with your truck as RAM has not designed it for tow hooks.
As I am not in the market for a 2025 model truck, too expensive for many reasons, I have not given it much thought.

BlueHemi1500

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I understand the frame is the same but the front bumpers and valence are different. Also, the new engines may play a part in the mounting of the tow hooks due the the slight variation of the engine mounts. I would ask the dealer parts folks. They may have the answer(s). Some of the 2025s do come with the tow hooks from the factory. Try taking a VIN then go to the parts dept. and have them look up the tow hook part number for that truck and then see if that part number would fit your VIN. A little time and leg work may provide the answer for your truck. Also, RAM may not have designed certain trims to not have the tow hooks. I know that the Limited does not have tow hooks so, that may be the problem with your truck as RAM has not designed it for tow hooks.
As I am not in the market for a 2025 model truck, too expensive for many reasons, I have not given it much thought.

BlueHemi1500
Thanks for the feedback, I have a message into my parts department about it. One thing it seems is that the panels on the bumper look to be easier to get off then the ones on my 2019, just some pushpins on the backside of the bumper and it looks like thier are not seperate bezels needed from the 2025 trucks I've scene that have them.

Users who are viewing this thread