5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

totally new here

campwilson

Reaction score
Welcome...

welcome... I have a 19 Hemi as well. Love it.
how do i shut off the sensors and rear braking, when i am in the hills it just keeps chiming from sage brush on the sides of the road and when trying to turn around it brakes when backing up due to sage brush or bush

campwilson

Reaction score
ok, i was able to turn off the rear brake assist but dont see any way to turn off the sensors, can only select low med or high on sensors, am i missing something here?

mpurkey

Reaction score
ok, i was able to turn off the rear brake assist but dont see any way to turn off the sensors, can only select low med or high on sensors, am i missing something here?
on my truck there are switches on the dash to turn off the front and rear sensors...

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
just bought a 2019 Ram Rebel 5.7, now has 3000 miles and ready for the first service

Hey campwilson,

Congrats on the new truck! If you are in need of any support while in service, please do not hesitate to send us a PM!

Mark
RamCares

Cease11

Reaction score
I have a 19 rebel too. Just push down on the switches under the ac controls.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome , and what Cease11 said the switches are to the right of the CD player.

Users who are viewing this thread