5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Totaled Ram HD need help….

SBrentnall

Reaction score
I had a customer that had a 3500 Ram damaged in the front like this. The insurance company asked him if he tows with the vehicle. which he did.

Insurance company didn't want the liability that could potentially cause if they messed with the frame and when he went to tow would cause issues.
The insurance company replaced the frame on mine.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
One more update: STILL NO TRUCK! Rydell Chrysler Dodge RAM in San Fernando has had my truck for 5 months and 13 days and still no eta.

It was almost ready last week - repaired, painted, and delivered from the body shop to the dealership service dept for final computer programming. Some idiot at the dealership backed into it, and it had to go back to the body shop for a SECOND new rear bumper, repair to the rear quarter panel and a SECOND repainting.

Now I understand why their Yelp reviews are 5 stars for the sales center, and 1 star for the service center. :mad:

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
One more update: STILL NO TRUCK! Rydell Chrysler Dodge RAM in San Fernando has had my truck for 5 months and 13 days and still no eta.

It was almost ready last week - repaired, painted, and delivered from the body shop to the dealership service dept for final computer programming. Some idiot at the dealership backed into it, and it had to go back to the body shop for a SECOND new rear bumper, repair to the rear quarter panel and a SECOND repainting.

Now I understand why their Yelp reviews are 5 stars for the sales center, and 1 star for the service center. :mad:
this truck is curse I tell you

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/