5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torn on color

Nibis

Reaction score
Dealer I'm working with has 2, 2020 Laramie's with Sport Appearance and the off road package, only difference is the color. One is Patriot Blue, the other is Max Steel. I was initially drawn to the Patriot Blue, also the wife like it too, LOL. But the Max Steel looks great too.
Anyone know which will show dirt more? Maybe they will be the same.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
Go with the color your wife likes best. I have the Patriot Blue and like it a lot. It does show the yellow pollen that gets on it a lot but all the colors would probably do the same.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
It's funny you ask that. I've seen both colors when the trucks were side-by-side on the dealer lot. Both were exposed to the same conditions and hadn't been washed for a few days, so they were the same type and amount of dirty. To me it was pretty close, but the max steel didn't look quite as dirty as the patriot blue. I still went with the patriot blue though because the one in max steel was a Big Horn and the one in pat blue was a Laramie. And since I wanted ventilated seats I went with the Laramie.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Dealer I'm working with has 2, 2020 Laramie's with Sport Appearance and the off road package, only difference is the color. One is Patriot Blue, the other is Max Steel. I was initially drawn to the Patriot Blue, also the wife like it too, LOL. But the Max Steel looks great too.
Anyone know which will show dirt more? Maybe they will be the same.
You are spoiled for choice...two great colors.

DakotaRam

Reaction score
I had Max Steel on my 16. Loved it!!! I’d lean towards that unless options are better on the Patriot Blue CD7B0D5A-907A-4454-9747-D7DE2720A3B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Nibis

Reaction score
I test drove a Pat Blue yesterday, first test drive in a new Ram at my local dealer, it was very nice. Just doesn't have the options I want

Cortesio

Reaction score
My wife and I liked Patriot Blue the best. We were fortunate to find one optioned how we wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Both are great, but all things being equal I'd take Max Steel. Looks great in the sun!
3d39566496ad93b84aa52698ccfc4e5d.jpg

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Steel will hide the dirt a little better - it just looks good even dirty. Pat Blue is neat, and was my second choice, only ‘cause the last two were silver & grey.
Del Red with black trim can’t be beat (at least in my driveway:)

Buy what your heart likes best; our brain thinks too much...

Users who are viewing this thread