5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Torn on color

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the max steel, I initially bought a Max Steel but returned it the next day when I went in to finalize the deal. Loved the color but couldn’t deal with the chrome bumpers and tow mirrors so I ended up with the black crystal. Post up pics when you make your choice.

bryan28

Reaction score
No wrong choice IMO but I had a 2014 Max Steel Sport and got lots of compliments on it. In certain lighting conditions it could look blue. In others it would look black and sometimes dark purple. Very unique and attractive color. I go with silver now since it hides light dirt and scratches well but if I went with another dark color it would likely be Max Steel again.

tpetty

Reaction score
Those were my top 2 colors as well. When I looked at the 2 colors side by side, I liked them both - but thought the changing color of the max steel under different lighting conditions was pretty unique, so went with that. Blue is always blue, but max steel is blue, dark grey, or black, depending.

Pmostafa

Reaction score
I know it’s not one of the options you mentioned but I would definitely get it in while and add a ceramic coat. Otherwise Blue looks great

416B92C8-DCF6-44E8-B95B-40ECA398A960.jpeg

Rick J

Reaction score
I don't understand why you even asked this question. You stated " I was initially drawn to the Patriot Blue, also the wife like it too" Happy wife, happy life. End of discussion. You must be a young guy with lots to learn ;););););)

I'm happy for you that in the end you made the right decision :D

Nibis

Reaction score
I don't understand why you even asked this question. You stated " I was initially drawn to the Patriot Blue, also the wife like it too" Happy wife, happy life. End of discussion. You must be a young guy with lots to learn ;););););)

I'm happy for you that in the end you made the right decision :D
LOL, maybe just hard headed, is 50 young?

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You’ll find the P Blue in the crowded parking lot easier than the Granite. If that means anything...
1st - go with wife’s choice of the 2.
2nd - go with the wife’s choice of the 2.
3rd - be happy if you are single...

Users who are viewing this thread