5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Covers

TLOC

Reaction score
What are y'all paying for the MX4 and what are the best on-line stores to buy from? Thanks...T

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What are y'all paying for the MX4 and what are the best on-line stores to buy from? Thanks...T

When I first looked back in January I could of bought it for $799 but since then retailers are going up in price. Finally ordered it for $825 from TonneauFactoryOutlet and spoke with the order. He said the manufacturer was about 4 weeks out (mid-late March timeframe), which was fine. I ordered on 2/18 and just got a notice that it will be here tomorrow from Fedex.

RBJ

Reaction score
Anyone install a hard top tri-fold bed cover on a 2021 Ram with RamBox and MFT. Recommendations and video or advice on installation much appreciate.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I went with the Truxport Truxedo. $300 and took about 30 min to install. It does take a little adjusting to get the positioning just right. Having the 5'7'' bed I didn't want to sacrifice any bed space at all so I went with a roll-up. I don't necessarily love the look of a tonneau cover in general but wanted it for function. Material the cover is made from seems to be decent quality. Easy install. Tough to beat for the $.

Had that same Truxedo on my previous Ram, loved it and great price. For my current Ram I just went with the Mopar soft roll up tonneau which is almost exactly like the Truxedo. So far it’s been great.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
thank you for the quick response! Honestly I use mirrors, and backup camera like you said.. So I should be alright than? how does the mx4 compared to mopar's folding cover? Thanks!
Mx4 is far better and stronger.Today I replaced my Mopar with the MX4.
We had hail 2 days ago and the hail dented the Mopar in 25+ spots . Only 1 dent on truck hood . Last MX4 I had never gave me an issue.

Users who are viewing this thread