5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau cover BakFlip F1

AKA BIZ

Reaction score
Looking at this cover for my 2019 with the RamBox. Looking for anyone that may have this on their truck and there thoughts on quality and ease of install. Thanks in advance.

oldtimer

Reaction score
I put a "Rugged Cover" on my RAM with RamBox. Its a Vinyl Cover with lifetime warranty.

jimbo

Reaction score
I do not have a new cover since I've owned my Ram but I previously owned an F-150 and I had the Bakflip F1 on that truck. I installed it myself. It was quite simple to install and it did a good job of protecting anything in the bed of the truck, particularly from rain. I did notice however that if I drove on a dirt road on occasion, the bed area would have a pretty good layer of dust all over. the cover just couldn't keep the dust out. Also, over time the finish on the panels lost a bit of their luster but its structural integrity remained.

Users who are viewing this thread