5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

Tonneau Bed Cover for Ram Box

RTS001

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s been asked, I did a search found a lot about multifunction tailgate. But nothing about this. Which hard- retractable or folding -bed covers work with the ram boxes???

I just bought a RetraxPRO and then happen to read about it leaking around the ram boxes as well only allowing 75% usage of the boxes themselves. For me spending the money to get the ram boxes and then $2000 on a bed cover I shouldn’t have either issue for that kind of money.
(I know they all leak by the tailgate - that’s not what I’m talking about)

OkDee

Reaction score
I have the multifunction tailgate and Ram boxes, so I went with the BAKFlip F1 Folding Bed cover installed. Works for me. Gaps on the tailgate, kinda not real pleased after the fact, but highly doable.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
I’m sure it’s been asked, I did a search found a lot about multifunction tailgate. But nothing about this. Which hard- retractable or folding -bed covers work with the ram boxes???

I just bought a RetraxPRO and then happen to read about it leaking around the ram boxes as well only allowing 75% usage of the boxes themselves. For me spending the money to get the ram boxes and then $2000 on a bed cover I shouldn’t have either issue for that kind of money.
(I know they all leak by the tailgate - that’s not what I’m talking about)
Question is do you want a retractable cover that has a canister taking up part of the bed space below it or do you want a hard/soft flip cover that takes up no space below it?

Bakflip or Undercover are 2 of the most chosen ones for hard flip top that gives the most usable space.

I believe most cover types will work with the ramboxes.

Kovy23

Reaction score
I have Truxedo Pro X15. It's a soft roll up and sits at the same level of the ramboxes, gives it a nice low profile look IMO.

bebrown1075

Reaction score
I have an Undercover Armor Flex. I started out with a Bakflip MX4 and after 4 sets of rails that didn't work with the silver BUG rails Truck Hero replaced it with an Undercover. The rails sandwich between the silver BUG rails and box side. The MX4 rail has to slide in to the silver BUG rail.. If the bakflip rail is off just a little bit it will not work.

Attachments

• 20210829_171244.jpg
    20210829_171244.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread