5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Bed Cover for Ram Box

Yangster

Reaction score
CR305MT for the Matte Finish. CR305 for the non-matte or shiny finish. Goggle "Truck Covers USA CR305MT". I saw them listed on Leonard. The MFT and regular tailgate use the same model. But it fits the MFT better because the regular tailgate has a little indent on the top inside edge. Also, Leonard is offering a 10% disc, but I don't know if it will apply to this.

If you want the shiny finish, Bumper Superstore has them for $1999.

Last edited:

TacticalCucumber

Reaction score
I second the Diamondback. LOVE mine. I've put 800lbs on top of it with no issues - just had to change to the silver rails. Fortunately I was able to give the old rails and soft tonneau cover to a family friend.

tomme12

Reaction score
I have an Extang Solid Fold 2.0 on my 2021 with Ramboxes and a multi-function tailgate. It is a great fit and works well. Easy to remove and re-install.
How is your solid working out on your truck? Im thinking or ordering one. My number one request is that it does not leak. It looks like it seals well, easy fold and on/off if needed. Love to hear your review! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread