5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire question - buyers remorse

KJC12

Reaction score
Hey yinz. I'm in need of some help and hoping the expertise is out there. I recently had a 2" Rough Country Strut Lift installed on my 2019 1500 North Edition crew cab. I was really wanting an aggressive/off-road capable looking wheel/tire combo to match. The shop I am working with ordered a set of 18" Pro Comp wheels and 32" Nitto Grapplers. Independently, I really like the look of both of theses.

Now that everything is bolted on I feel like the tires look too small on the truck. I'd really like to fill the wheel wells as much as I can without having to trim anything. The shop is completely understanding and is willing to help me with an exchange if we can figure out what to exchange for. Will you please provide any feedback or guidance you can?

This is my daily driver and will see 15k+ miles a year. It will likely never go off-road.

Thank you in advance for any help!

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

b.w.royder

Reaction score
It looks good and I dont think those tires look too small. Just my opinion.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I do not know for a fact what the biggest tire you can go is. But 32" is the stock size of tire. 33 inch are what the Rebel come with.

I would assume a 34 x 10.5 comparable tire would fit almost stock.

With the lift...a 35 x 11.5 inch tire should fit.

Alot would be dependent on your new wheel offset

I would say a 34 would be a no brainer...but a 35 may fit too.

We have lots of threads here with all this information hashed out

Users who are viewing this thread