5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire help

Lungs414

Reaction score
I have 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers that I hate due to how bad they are in wet conditions. After 35 K miles even worse and and louder on highway.
I'm looking for replacements for them right now. I like everything about the Fallen wildpeaks except the weight of the tire. The more I research and think the more confused I get.
I hust want a better version of the G2 Terras. Will never get these again.
Any suggestions?

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I have 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers that I hate due to how bad they are in wet conditions. After 35 K miles even worse and and louder on highway.
I'm looking for replacements for them right now. I like everything about the Fallen wildpeaks except the weight of the tire. The more I research and think the more confused I get.
I hust want a better version of the G2 Terras. Will never get these again.
Any suggestions?
The Terra Grapplers have always been crappy tires IMO. Look at the BFG KO2 and the Toyo AT3.

Lungs414

Reaction score
Had the at3 too rough for me . Returned them before 500 miles and got talked into the G2's.
I just researched the

Yokohama 305/55R20 Tire, GEOLANDAR A/T G015. Seems they only weigh 57 pounds and some people like them.​

BTW you helped me with my blackvue. Still working great.

davidn0021

Reaction score
Been perfectly happy with my Wildpeaks AT/3Ws. Great in rain or snow or heat!

Users who are viewing this thread