5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tinted Taillights and 3rd Brake Light

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Exactly, pass the wrong cop and you’re going to find a ticket in your name for any modifications done to tail lights third brake lights or headlights. I know I got busted and had to buy new tail lights because previous owner had had them spray tinted.
I guess it really depends on what state/city you are in and how much they really have to do.... My running lights still clearly shines through and again all of the actual brake light/turn signal portion is untinted.

Willwork4truck

Reaction score
I guess it really depends on what state/city you are in and how much they really have to do.... My running lights still clearly shines through and again all of the actual brake light/turn signal portion is untinted.
Hows that Hellwig sway bar working? I realize the Limiteds have a stock rear bar but you must have felt it was inadequate?

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
Hows that Hellwig sway bar working? I realize the Limiteds have a stock rear bar but you must have felt it was inadequate?
Honestly I put it on so fast because it was so highly recommended that I don’t remember what my truck felt like prior to. This sway bar was much stiffer and heavier than the factory one for sure though

Truck$-4life

Reaction score
What percentage of tiny is that on the tail lights? And do u think it functionally works the same? Where I'm from as long as there's like 1000m visibility then no issues.

Ellisstrong

Reaction score
What percentage of tiny is that on the tail lights? And do u think it functionally works the same? Where I'm from as long as there's like 1000m visibility then no issues.
If this question is for me, mine are painted so I don’t know the percentage. They are dark though where they are tinted. I added the under tailgate opt7 light so that there could be no complaints about being able to see my running lights from a distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online