5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tint, PPF, and Ceramic Coat installed

ryelinek

Reaction score
Finally got my truck back after a week. My guy did front window tint, PPF on the Front of the truck, and a Gyeon DuraFlex Ceramic Coat all over.

Pictures don’t do it justice but the paint looks gorgeous. The shine is incredible and the amount of gloss is insane. Can’t wait to wash it for the first time and see the water just bead right off.

Few photos and showing how the PPF line blends in really well. Highly recommend something similar if you want to really OCD about keeping your paint pristine without having to wax all the time.

67726452-D27C-4145-AAEB-9FFAF67C4867.jpeg A1F9F3D0-76F8-414B-BA92-95DA3B0E2624.jpeg BD9D836A-E1CF-49EF-848A-417D38056D75.jpeg 06E54E79-A626-4DFF-BD1C-0C2D243B6FF7.jpeg

ryelinek

Reaction score
Thanks man! I just noticed the reflection in the first photo I posted. How clear the other houses look on the hood of the truck hah. I’m thrilled with the results.

Xpel is all they carry though. He’s had others before but Xpel became their favorite and go to product. The tint is ceramic xpel as well.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Finally got my truck back after a week. My guy did front window tint, PPF on the Front of the truck, and a Gyeon DuraFlex Ceramic Coat all over.

Pictures don’t do it justice but the paint looks gorgeous. The shine is incredible and the amount of gloss is insane. Can’t wait to wash it for the first time and see the water just bead right off.

Few photos and showing how the PPF line blends in really well. Highly recommend something similar if you want to really OCD about keeping your paint pristine without having to wax all the time.

View attachment 1167 View attachment 1168 View attachment 1169 View attachment 1170

how GREAT did that turn out. impressed to say the least.

1Raider

Reaction score
Look's GREAT man! May have to do that to mine.. Love the color choice. Gotta love Silver an Black

Aries Ram

AriesRam
Reaction score

View attachment 1167 View attachment 1168 View attachment 1169 View attachment 1170
How much did the job cost?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why is there a visible line across your hood and side fenders?

sgk

Reaction score
That's where the PPF stops. I've got the same thing, only way to avoid it is to get the whole panel wrapped.
would that be as noticeable in person as it appears in the photos?

ryelinek

Reaction score
would that be as noticeable in person as it appears in the photos?

It’s only noticeable in the photos because I meant to take the photos showing the line. I had the camera focus on that exact spot. If you aren’t standing right on top of the truck at a specific angle you can’t see it. They blend in REALLY well.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s only noticeable in the photos because I meant to take the photos showing the line. I had the camera focus on that exact spot. If you aren’t standing right on top of the truck at a specific angle you can’t see it. They blend in REALLY well.

100% correct. Only visible at certain angles. The alternative is to get that entire panel wrapped. Would you rather have that or rock chips and rust? This is my third truck with it, the other two had 93,000 chip free miles.

aWN2mor.jpg

KMnzZLw.jpg

pYSkai1.jpg

sgk

Reaction score
just noticed your last photo you cant see any of the line. well, it's a sweet looking truck, thanks for sharing.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Very sharp, congrats

Users who are viewing this thread