5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tilting side mirrors

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all.
So recently I switched my side mirrors with mirrors from limited edition. Everything works fine like blind spot monitoring, blinkers, heating, power folding except tilting in reverse. I've turn that feature on using AlfaOBD and shows on my screen but can not turn it ON. Am I missing something??

Thanks
93f3f5f398d84ea2bfc0e7d63b37addc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all.
So recently I switched my side mirrors with mirrors from limited edition. Everything works fine like blind spot monitoring, blinkers, heating, power folding except tilting in reverse. I've turn that feature on using AlfaOBD and shows on my screen but can not turn it ON. Am I missing something??

Thanks

Might require different door modules.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Problem solved.
For some reason it didn't switched in AlfaOBD : Doors: Passenger Memory Mirrors Present --> Yes.
Also I've swiched : Electro-chromatic passenger mirror present --> Present(it was off)
Now to the next mod.

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Problem solved.
For some reason it didn't switched in AlfaOBD : Doors: Passenger Memory Mirrors Present --> Yes.
Also I've swiched : Electro-chromatic passenger mirror present --> Present(it was off)
Now to the next mod.
Does your truck have memory seats/mirrors or does the reverse tilt work without memory option?

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does your truck have memory seats/mirrors or does the reverse tilt work without memory option?
It doesn't have memory seats. Tilt works without that option.

mike_ct

Ram Guru
Reaction score
cool..I tried enabling that a while ago, and never got it working.i'll have to go thru alfaobd again and see if I missed something.

did you just change BCM settings, or did you have to change anything in the door modules?

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
cool..I tried enabling that a while ago, and never got it working.i'll have to go thru alfaobd again and see if I missed something.

did you just change BCM settings, or did you have to change anything in the door modules?
Just changed BCM settings, nothing was done with door modules.

Laramie91

Reaction score
Hi all.

Thanks

Could you please share a link for the AlfaOBD you use. Thank you

Toperz

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Could you please share a link for the AlfaOBD you use. Thank you
What you mean?
If this is what you asking, I'm using AlfaOBD for android, OBDlink MX+ and Kaodtech security bypass.

ram!TH@rd

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread