5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Throttle question

Clanmaster

Reaction score
i have a slightly different throttle issue. During a turn, if i have the tires at approximately 75 degree turn, the engine just putters along regardless of what i do to the gas pedal. i can floor it and it just goes about 5 mph. this will rapidly resolve when straightening the tires or making a sharpter turn with the tires. It almost got me rear ended when pulling out to merge with traffic and the truck just coasted until i got the tires straighter and then the motor really kicked in [as i had the pedal to the floor!]

anyone else with this issue? Thanks all!

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
i have a slightly different throttle issue. During a turn, if i have the tires at approximately 75 degree turn, the engine just putters along regardless of what i do to the gas pedal. i can floor it and it just goes about 5 mph. this will rapidly resolve when straightening the tires or making a sharpter turn with the tires. It almost got me rear ended when pulling out to merge with traffic and the truck just coasted until i got the tires straighter and then the motor really kicked in [as i had the pedal to the floor!]

anyone else with this issue? Thanks all!

Hi Clanmaster,
We are sorry to hear about this throttle concern you are experiencing. If you decide to visit your dealer to address your concern, please feel free to send our team a private message and we'd be happy to add additional assistance throughout that process!
Laura
Ram Cares

Users who are viewing this thread