5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those of ya'll with LED tail lights

J4U

Reaction score
My light output on the Limited with LED package is bright enough and the rear camera I believe has Night Vision/Low light capabilities. With the 12" screen it is failrly easy to see at night backing up. This may have been the second best reason to get the LED package (First being the amazing Adaptive LED headlights).
I am getting bad eyes then as I have the same package and can't see good enough for me... Haha.

I actually had my better half get out to see if the reverse lights were even on

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Lol I was the same way as I’m like no way can reverse lights on a 2019 be THIS bad. Of course this was when I had my tinton my front side windows matching my rears. Now that that tint is off, it’s definitely better when I’m backing up. I have new tint on for heat reduction and it’s like having no tint at all lol.

Reactions: J4U

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I seriously think the limited reverse lights must be different. Is there someone on here who thinks the limited reverse lights are not bright enough?

deanfx

Reaction score
I've read tons of complaints about the reverse lights, that's why I kinda want to keep my factory ones. But love the LED look.

Users who are viewing this thread