5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is really becoming a PAIN.....

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I keep typing out full responses to things only to have it tell me when I hit reply “ oops an error “ please try again. Now upon typing this I’m not even sure if THIS will go through. Just to add I’m using Tapatalk to input my replies....

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
We definitely don't seem to be getting anywhere fast with getting this cloudflare integration working with some users for some reason. I totally understand the frustration so when I get home to my computer tonight I am going to disable cloudflare for the forum for the time being until we get this hammered out. I apologize for the inconvenience.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thank you very very much as it’s truly frustrating. I really appreciate you being on top of this all.

go-ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Disqus and the rest of them have the same issues as well, all too often. I always type my postings into Notepad first, copy from Notepad & paste into the forum reply window & post. That way, if there is any problem and my reply doesn't get posted, at least I can save that Notepad file to my desktop, and next time I'm on the forum give it a second try.

Just curious, PorBoy, what OS and browser are you using?

StealthTech6

Reaction score
We definitely don't seem to be getting anywhere fast with getting this cloudflare integration working with some users for some reason. I totally understand the frustration so when I get home to my computer tonight I am going to disable cloudflare for the forum for the time being until we get this hammered out. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Do we know if the API gateway for the app they are using was whitelisted?

I was doing some googling and found this:

Not sure if that's any help

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do we know if the API gateway for the app they are using was whitelisted?

I was doing some googling and found this:

Not sure if that's any help

Thanks for looking into that, we do have the tapatalk app whitelisted within cloudflare. That said we made a bunch of changes last night, there was a new update on the forum side of things, a lot of add on updates, and a style update all done. On the off chance I looked and saw that Tapatalk recently updated their app for our forum side of things so I have done that as well and tweaked a few other things here and there. Hopefully all of that finally solves this issue once and for all.

Users who are viewing this thread